We all know that pushchairs can be expensive right? So surely purchasing a double stroller is going to be extortionate? They can be, but this is normally if you like at the high end brands such as the Bugaboo strollers, the iCandy strollers and of course not forgetting the Silver Cross strollers. However, if you look in the right places you can still find reputable branded double pushchairs for a fraction of the cost!
I Have A Toddler AND A Baby To Think Of
No problem at all. There are many options and collaborations of stroller you can choose from that accommodate not only your latest bundle of joy but also your toddler.
Some people get confused and have been known to order a double stroller, this will be no good for a toddler and new born baby. A double stroller is a pushchair for twins. So both carriages will be flat carriages so the towns can lay on their back safely.
The style of pram you are after is the below:
The Amazing thing about this stroller is the fact that this can be used for a toddler and baby BUT also for twins as well.
See further spec below:
- Incredibly lightweight aluminum and steel frame with powder coating
- Compact fold for easy storage
- Back panel opens fully so that you can check on your little one easily
- Neat shopping basket to store the essentials
- SGS: EN Certified – Fully certified to EN1888 standard and conforms to full UK standard
Twins… Twins… Twins…
As you can see from my previous post, the above pushchair will accommodate twins. However, there are again, cheaper options on the market. For example see the below option from Amazon.co.uk This particular tandem pushchair is only £139.23!!
- Ideal pram for parents of twins or children with small difference in age.Thus, you remain mobile also with 2 babies or infants.
- Main features: Very compact and light ; Adjustable backrest ; Foot rests adjustable ; Easy folding .
- 100% safety for your child : 5-point safety harness ; Brake on rear wheels ; Lockable swivel front wheels ; Complies with strict European norms .
- Size 115 x 82 x 79 cm ; Weight 12,5 kg ; Height handle 105 cm ; Easy folding (86 x 77 x 45 cm) ; Age: 6-36 months .
- Other important advantages : Seat adjustable in 4 different positions, including flat position for sleeping ; Foot rests adjustable in several positions ; Large foot cover ; Sun hood folds back ; Raincover; Built-in windows in sun hoods ; 2 large shopping baskets ; Detachable front bar ; All wheels with springing for a comfortable journey ; Very compact and light frame.
I Need Something for my Toddler Twins
Now were talking, there are thousands of double strollers out there for parents to choose from. I thing some of these prices may shock you (for the better). Prices for twin strollers can start off from around £100. When you thing about it, that’s 2 buggies for one hundred odd pound. Bargain! See below the Chicco Echo Twin Stroller in all its glory!
You can pick one of these up for just £104.30
I Have A Pram & A Stroller Already I Don’t Really Want To Buy Another Double Or Twin Pram
We’ve thought of everything for you! On the rare occasion that you wish to keep your old pushchair (everyone loves a new pram) and would prefer to maybe attach it to another or a new cheaper pram you have purchased to tide you over, then the below attachment is for you!
As you can see there are many ways to accommodate your ‘child setup’ whether it be a new pram or stroller or simpler connecting your old or new single pushchair to another.
Thanks for reading please do feel free to leave comments in the below comments section.